- • The Secret War •
- • From TSW to SWL •
- • Known Associates/Affiliations •
- • Special Notes •
- • Early Life •
- • Extrasensory Notes •
Stung in a now-strange apartment belonging to a now-strange man, Skye's transition into godhood was otherwise ordinary, as far as stings go. Two weeks of trashing the apartment with holy fire, the noise police showing up to bully her into crawling through some sewer to get knocked out and have her lawset changed... Y'know, the usual. If Skye knows one thing, it's that when the Captain In Blue gives you a secret mission and the tools to accomplish it, you go out and do whatever it takes.
Skye was thrown into a world besieged not only by the "ordinary" zombies and bugs, but also by giant flesh golems, ghosts made of anger and feet, hulking beasts of sand, and hundreds of people just like her gunning them down for festive clothes, all orchestrated by the enigmatic Rider of the Apocalypse himself. After her crash-course in magical killing over the course of dozens of flesh golem gunnings, the Illuminati still had use for her, sending her to investigate larpers with swords, larpers with sand, larpers with Twilight in their eyes.
When her life settled down enough for her to properly socialize with her kind, she was quickly seduced and stolen into The Toolbox, where she served as field agent and then Chief Requisitions Officer. If you lost a blender anywhere from November 2016 to March 2017, chances are it's sitting in a Toolbox warehouse right now. Other than petty theft, Skye essentially just reported to Geary just as she did before the Toolbox, but with friends to laugh with in downtime.
Creative differences led to Skye joining the Stardust Initiative, where she serves as Chief Requisitions Officer and Hydroponics.
If your character existed in TSW (The Secret World) before coming to SWL (Secret World Legends) -- how do you treat the transition? Are they exactly the same? Did they suffer memory loss? Are they some 'alternate reality' version of themselves?
Everyone knows someone. What groups, people, friends, and relatives does your character have ties to? Would other characters know them from a favorite hangout or a particular organization?
Are they demon-possessed? A skilled Elementalist? Want to describe their awesome powers or trademark equipment they always carry? This is the place to do it.
Describe your character's life before they became aware of The Secret World. Remember, this is just a suggestion! You can change the titles of these sections to anything you want.
If your character has senses beyond the mundane five, you'll likely find some info here you should be able to find out.
[Mind reading, extended] [Fears]
- Unconstrained Artificial Intelligences
- * Collorary: Is a wizard now. Conflicting feelings on the matter.
- Black Holes
- Red Spacesuits
- Lizard people
- Cuban Pete
- Artificial Intelligences
- Her Rifle
- Spray Paint
- Hacking doors
- Insulated gloves
- Dark, isolated tunnels
[A glimpse into her life]
- The hallway is dark. The faint glow of space leaks in through a large window, illuminating streaks of blood on the gray metal floor. A large red wire runs the length of the hall, from the darkness ahead into the darkness behind. There is fear when regarding the blood. It is not fear for self, but fear that whatever lost that blood, still has blood in it.
- There are many beautiful people. Skye flirts, for she does not know friendship. She lusts, for she does not know love.
~~Future~~ Relatively Recent Present
- There is a toolbox, but not a blue toolbox. A swarm of persons. They are strong together, and strong apart. But they are not together. The collapse comes with a whisper, a subtle shift. Love draws a line in the sand, settling down or living life. Tempers flare, power must be solidified. When the strong clash with the strong, the stronger intervene. Friendships shatter. Lovers split. The plot moves forward.